stall holder profile:

Holly Farley from HiiRagi


It is with joy (and a tiny bit of fear) we welcome back the effervescent Holly from HiiRagi for our Feburary market.


Holly’s artistic calling started when she was a child. It dawned on her that she was unlike other children.... instead, she was drawn to things like dark corners, heavy machinery and felt. She recalls as she grew older and “other people, awed by my all encompassing passion for power and world domination, started to avoid me, I decided to turn my back on this mundane existence and fulfil my destiny by building a robot army, the likes of which this world has never seen. Resistance is Futile.” We love Holly’s Robot army, the precision of her work, and her joyful presence at the market, see below for a glimpse into her world .

When + why did Hiiragi begin?

That’s a very interesting question...As I sit here in HiiRagi HQ, I’d say that world domination is really more of a calling than an occupation or choice. This is my life’s work.

What are your creations inspired by?

World domination, Pinky and the Brain and Communist military leaders.

What’s your favourite thing about what you do?

Converting minions to the HiiRagi cause, feeling the love from my robot army hordes and working on my doomsday devices.

Favourite colours/materials to work with?

Hmmmm....It’s difficult to choose, I’d say alloy and carbon fibre technology, high strength steel composite, papier mache and 100% wool felt.

What can customers coming to the market expect to see at your stall?

For February, a beautiful zombie love fest will be happening, the bunnies have been breeding, more robots, new t shirt colours, jewellery and, for non minions, their DOOM.

Favourite piece you make?

I don’t have one. I love them all....A LOT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP